A Presentation & Influencing workshop for those who want to explore and develop existing skills.
This 1 day workshop is relevant to anyone who presents or who has to influence others (within meetings or informally). There is also follow-up remote support included (see below).
It will allow you to:
- Increase your level of confidence,
- Develop a style of presentation that is relaxed & relevant to you,
- Learn vocal techniques - projection, resonance, etc,
- Develop congruent body language,
- Work at getting rid of intrusive habits that distract the audience away from your message,
- Be communicative, influential and promote interest within an audience or a group of colleagues.
The workshop will consist of:
- 1-2-1 sessions (with input from the group) where each participant can focus on the areas they most need to work on,
- Group work to share experience, ideas, and feedback.
- Voice and body language work relevant to the needs of those who attend,
- Forum-type presentation processes where each participant can get input and feedback on ways to improve from the facilitator (and the group)
- Being involved in presenting to the group (a number of times), giving and receiving feedback, supporting the other participants,
- Be involved in helping other participants explore and develop their presenting and influencing skills
Each participant will:
- Discover techniques and skills relevant to them (rather than generalised techniques),
- Increase their confidence in communicating with a greater range of audiences,
- Develop a greater awareness of their body language,
- Develop a greater awareness of their voice and how to use it,
- Develop a greater flexibility in the way they can present a message an information,
- Be able to analyse their own and others presentation problems and successes – allowing them to discover, learn and try out new ideas, techniques and skills.
- Each participant will also have 20 minutes of 1-2-1 remote support included (this can be used to cover any issues that arise after the workshop).
It can be a course that can be dipped into on a periodic basis to build up new skills, or just a one-off course to tighten up existing ones.
To maximise the experiential process there will only be a maximum of 8 participants.
The workshop can be delivered as an:
- In-House workshop costing £900 plus any major expenses and VAT, or
- Open Course (dates will vary - call or email to enquire about next course dates and costs).